Sean and Justin 0.5 Sean and Justin 0.5

funny but

that wasn't a scottish accent and the scots don't drink guiness

HappyViking responds:

Well, true, it was actually an American doing a terrible impression of one, but hey, what can you do? It's supposed to be silly. As for the Guinness... let's lie and say I meant "Tennents Lager". :P

Vinegar Tea Party Vinegar Tea Party

BRITAIN

not BRITTAN. Learn to spell if your going to make insulting jokes.

DestructoBox responds:

haahahahah. Pardon our typo.
Thank you for pointing that out so politely.
Totally understandable and clearly worth giving it 0.
FIXED!

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

crap

wasn't worth waiting 4 it 2 load

EvoCannon EvoCannon

not bad

i liked the idea of having to collect ammo but it didnt work well in your game because the ship was to hard to control and the 'hitest' on the ammo to small

Inside the mind of Madness Inside the mind of Madness

wiked!!

loved the lead melody, it sounds really evil likes theres lots of killing. the man speaking worked well too and so did the wind noise. Than at 2.30 it got even better, loved that bit. Still needs some work though if you want to win a MAC.

Sanryd responds:

Thanks for the review. I totally agree... needs LOTS of work.

Nightscape (WIP3) Nightscape (WIP3)

not bad...

not bad at all. I've never heard dnb and jazz before but it kinda works so there you go! Sorry for this review being late, I've just come back from holiday. Also, if its a little short and crappy its because I'm not used to this genre of music.
Ok, so its a very interesting track, the saxophone actually works surprisingly well. Although you might want to think about changing the melody a little. I also like the dnb beat. But the song is a little long for my short attention span and you might want to think about having more chords than 2. Also you could work on an intro and outro.

Paramour Paramour

good

First i want to say sorry for this review being so late, its because I've been on holiday for 2 weeks.
The song is very relaxing and has a great atmosphere to it, but I didn't like the intro because its basically just a fade-in. Also the song is quite repetitive and doesn't seem to do anything or go anywhere if you get what I mean. I agree with SBB below in that that automated synth is a little annoying, maybe try EQing it. Overall its a good song but it just needs a little more to finish it.