Inside the mind of Madness Inside the mind of Madness

wiked!!

loved the lead melody, it sounds really evil likes theres lots of killing. the man speaking worked well too and so did the wind noise. Than at 2.30 it got even better, loved that bit. Still needs some work though if you want to win a MAC.

Sanryd responds:

Thanks for the review. I totally agree... needs LOTS of work.

Nightscape (WIP3) Nightscape (WIP3)

not bad...

not bad at all. I've never heard dnb and jazz before but it kinda works so there you go! Sorry for this review being late, I've just come back from holiday. Also, if its a little short and crappy its because I'm not used to this genre of music.
Ok, so its a very interesting track, the saxophone actually works surprisingly well. Although you might want to think about changing the melody a little. I also like the dnb beat. But the song is a little long for my short attention span and you might want to think about having more chords than 2. Also you could work on an intro and outro.

Paramour Paramour

good

First i want to say sorry for this review being so late, its because I've been on holiday for 2 weeks.
The song is very relaxing and has a great atmosphere to it, but I didn't like the intro because its basically just a fade-in. Also the song is quite repetitive and doesn't seem to do anything or go anywhere if you get what I mean. I agree with SBB below in that that automated synth is a little annoying, maybe try EQing it. Overall its a good song but it just needs a little more to finish it.

][ Children ][ ][ Children ][

its ok

but how could it took a long time to make when you used a MIDI file and just replaced all the instruments

-Voluble- [MAC 2008] -Voluble- [MAC 2008]

gr8 song

Fits the MAC theme of 'Sorrowed Tears' very well and I think you have a good chance of getting a high place. When I heard the intro it reminded me of hip hop more than trance, but when it got to the main part I knew it was trance. You have used the piano very powerfully. Keep up the good work!

D.J.D.

Gloudas responds:

Thanks muchly, glad to hear you liked it!

Frequency 140.85 (MG2:SS) Frequency 140.85 (MG2:SS)

aye not bad

like said below- definately needs work on. Also its really fuzzy, which is kinda anoying.

{-^MP^-} To The Future! {-^MP^-} To The Future!

brilliant!!!

Ok, so i'm not a great fan of rock music BUT I really liked this. Its really chilled out in parts and definately reminds me of the feelings I got when I finished my exams. I can't tell you how to improve (could be my lack of knowledge in rock music or that the songs perfect already). I definately think it is good enough for the hit of the week - just look at the reviews and your score (4.65 atm). Just keep up the good work!!
DJD

Musical-Pants responds:

Wow, thanks!
I keep trying to improve the quality, but i'm not very experianced in that department.
Any tips?
Anyway, great review.

-Pants

Dj Alexz - Endless Summer Dj Alexz - Endless Summer

not bad

but it sounds like you don't know much about DJing and mixing. Do you you even know how to beatmatch? Also ng isn't really the place to upload your mixes.

Zionn responds:

what do u think that a DJ does?

DJ Ottie - Noob synth remix DJ Ottie - Noob synth remix

too repetitive

also the lead sounded monotone and was harsh to listen to. the vocals didn't fit the song either. But, the drums were ok. You need to look at some tutorials (youtube has some good ones) for whatever program you are using (i'm guessing fl studio). You need to structure your song and add to it. Im gona check ur other songs now. PM if u need any help, cos im guessing ur new to music production.

~Memories~ ~Memories~

good song

yeh really good trance song. gearheadwarhead sed its 'gud 2 remember all the u.s. soldiers that are fighting for us' What about all the soldiers from UK & europe who are fighting and dieing in the same war?